IHG vertical pipe chemical centrifugal pump for electricity /
IHG stainless steel vertical pipeline pump Features:
- Shaft seal using the mechanical seal or mechanical seal
combination, the use of imported titanium seal ring, medium-sized
high-temperature mechanical seal and the use of carbide material,
wear-resistant seal, can effectively increase the mechanical seal
- Easy installation and maintenance, no need to remove the piping
system, as long as the removal of the pump seat nut can extract all
the rotor parts.
IHG stainless steel vertical pipe pump working conditions:
- Ambient temperature <40 ℃, relative humidity <95%.
IHG stainless steel vertical pipe pump Model significance:
ISG: pump type, single-stage single-suction vertical pipe
50: pump inlet and outlet diameter (mm)
160: impeller nominal diameter (mm)
(I): traffic classification
A: Impeller is cut for the first time
(B): Impeller after a second cut
IHG stainless steel vertical pipe pump starts and stop:
start and run
- fully opens the inlet valve, close the spit out the pipeline valve.
- turn on the power, when the pump reaches the normal speed, and then
gradually open the spit on the pipeline valve, and adjust to the
- pay attention to observe the instrument readings, check the shaft
seal leakage, the normal mechanical seal leakage <3 drops/min,
check the motor, bearing temperature rise ≤ 70 ℃, if found abnormal
circumstances, should be promptly treated.
IHG stainless steel vertical pipe pump maintenance:
mechanical seal maintenance
- Mechanical seal lubrication should be clean without solid
- Is strictly prohibited mechanical seal in the dry mill work.
- Before starting should pump the pump (motor) a few laps, so as to
avoid sudden start ring damage caused by graphite ring.
- Sealed leakage tolerance of 3 drops/min, or should be overhauled.